Amazon

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Here are a couple of quickies! I love draw string bags! I always find uses for them and they are fun to make and to give as gifts.

This Tudor Rose is done in Blackwork stitches but I used shades of pink and green  for the rose colors.


This is one of my little dragon bags. It is a cross-stitch pattern that I designed. I like to give them as gifts and  add my friends' names to make them special.
As soon as I can get the pattern scanned, I'll add it to this post. 

3 comments:

  1. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer salwar Suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer lehenga for all wedding function can be widely available on fly2kart.com.
    addition to that one can find Indian Kurti, Salwar suit and Saree.
    http://www.fly2kart.com/blue-colored-georgette-salwar-suit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy exclusive and designer Indian Lehenga in your budget. I have written blog on Designer Lehengas. Do have a look and share your views.Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete